In addition to causing significant property damage, mold can produce allergens and irritants that can cause health effects. Microscopic mold spores exist naturally almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors, so removing all mold from a home or business is impossible.
Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and they may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise the mold may return. Let your nose lead the way. Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and can lead you to possible mold problem areas. Even higher than normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
For any further query and to overcome the situation please contact us at : Bio Management Northwest, 18601 76th Ave W, Suite 102, Edmonds, WA 98026, telephone No.: 877-524-641.